These fire starters are made from dried citrus peel, shredded paper, slum gum (what is left over after crushing honeycomb and rendering the beeswax out and are extremely flammable) beeswax and wick off cuts from candle making.
Non toxic (you can even eat them although I wouldn’t recommend it, but you don’t have to worry if a little one put it’s in their mouth for a nibble)
Each fire starters has approx 20 minute burn time which means you only need to use one.
These are hand made by me using salvaged bits so my beekeeping journey is completely waste free. I have been perfecting these fire starters over the last 5 years.
Please store away from heat and fire and small children as they are very flammable. A pack of matches is also included.